All fish catch photos must be submitted by registered anglers 18 years or over. You must be registered for each fish species you are submitting a fish for.
The photo must show:
- The fish must be laying flat.
- The measuring board / tape must be clearly shown with the mouth / front of the fish clearly at the 0 inch mark.
- The ruler to show the total length or fork length.
- All photos must show or provide date and time when it was taken. If the date and time is not shown or accessible, the photo will be disqualified.
- Any photo that does not clearly show the type of fish and size is subject to disqualification.
- Any photo that does not clearly show the fish at the 0 inch mark is subject to disqualification.
- Any photo that alters the fish’s natural state in any way to increase its size is subject to disqualification.
- Any disqualifications are eligible to appeal as stated in the Rules.
- All submitted photos are property of Pensacola Sports and able to be used in media, website, social sites, etc.
- Photos of anglers holding fish are encouraged but not mandatory.
Category E Video Confirmation Policy. All fish that must provide video verification, an uninterrupted video showing the following must be provided:
- Angler fighting the fish.
- Confirmation of catch - wind on leader or swivel touching the rod tip, or mate touching the leader.
- Clear video of fish to allow for proper identification.
- Release of fish.
- Complete pan of the cockpit showing no other lines in the water.
- GPS time and date stamp. In the last sequence of the video, the camera must not stop recording during the wiring or “catch”, release of the fish and immediately following a complete pan of the cockpit showing no other lines in the water, and the GPS time and date stamp. This segment of the video must be uninterrupted. If the GPS is not recorded, or the video is not continuous, the last day of tournament fishing is used as the release date and the time will be the time you submitted the video.
- Videos must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a drop box file to access the video.
- All submitted videos are property of Pensacola Sports and able to be used in media, website, social sites, etc.
Choose your name from the list of anglers, then click the 'Add Your Catch' button. To add more than one catch, click the 'Add Another Catch' button below your last catch.
For video submissions, please send them to email@example.com along with the name you registered with.