Anglers along the Gulf Coast (Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas) and the east coast of Florida can register and submit their catch to be eligible to win prizes (subject to change).
Registration is broken up into 5 groups:
- Group A - $10 – Speckled Trout, Redfish, Largemouth Bass, Flounder, Crappie, Panfish (Bream, Bluegill & Sunfish), Fresh Water Catfish, Pompano
- Group B - $15 – King Mackerel, Spanish Mackerel, Bluefish, Striped Bass, Permit, Tarpon, Snook, Jack Crevalle
- Group C - $20 – Red Snapper, Grouper, Amber Jack, Trigger Fish, Cobia, Bonito, Lionfish
- Group D - $100 – Shark, Yellow Fin Tuna, Black Fin Tuna, Mahi Mahi, Wahoo
- Group E - $100 – Blue Marlin, White Marlin, Stripped Marlin, Sailfish, Sword Fish
- 50% to prizes
- 10% donated to Disabled American Veterans, Helping veterans affected by COVID-19 - https://www.ihelpveterans.org/
- 40% tournament management.
- Anglers can register at: www.reelitinamerica.com
- An angler can register for as many fish species as they want. A separate entry fee is required for each fish species submitted.
- Anglers can register before OR after you catch the fish.
- An angler can submit as many fish as they wish into their registered fish species for the duration of the tournament
- Anglers must use a rod and reel to catch the fish. Electric reels are allowable.
- Tournament Length: Each tournament will begin on Monday at 12:00 am central time and run for one calendar week ending on the following Sunday at 11:59 pm central time.
To register, click the button below to add your name, select the species you'll be competing for, and enter in your contact information. You'll be prompted to make payment before finalizing your registration.
+2020 REEL IT IN AMERICA WAIVER