* If you are joining a team that is already registered, select REGISTER AN INDIVIDUAL. You will be prompted to select a team during registration.
* If you are not part of a team and only fishing in the rodeo, select REGISTER AN INDIVIDUAL and select GENERAL RODEO.
* If you are registering a team for the Step One Automotive King Challenge or the In-Shore Challenge, select REGISTER A TEAM.
* If you are registering for the GENERAL RODEO and would like to participate in the Red Snapper Cash Award, select REGISTER A TEAM.
* If you are registering a junior angler (15 or under), select REGISTER AN INDIVIDUAL .
* If you want to register multiple anglers in the General Rodeo you must register each angler seperately.
DID YOU KNOW?? We have another VIRTUAL fishing tournament happening right now! With Round 5 of Reel It In America: Fishing For A Cause happening now through June 21, you can double your odds of winning! Simply register at reelitinamerica.com and submit a photo/video of your catches to be eligible to win prizes! 10% of registration fees are being donated to Disabled American Veterans, helping heros affected by COVID-19.
This tournament ended on
The 2020 InShore Challenge boundaries will include fishing between the west boundary,Highway 59 bridge in Gulf Shores Alabama, to the east boundary, the Mid-Bay Bridge in Destin Florida. All anglers are subject to a polygraph to verify catch in boundary.
Click the images below to view the boundaries: